• Cargo: Residues 428 to 479 of human MDM2
• Domain type: zfC3HC4 Motif, Zinc finger, C3HC4 type (RING finger)
• 52 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 13261
• Isoelectric point (pI): 9.68
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 6990
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 90%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.133 mg
Cupid-MDM2-C Peptide Data:
Cell permeating Cupid MDM2 peptide CA. Purified Cupid-MDM2-C peptide was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid MDM2-C Peptide sample
Cell permeating Cupid
MDM2 peptide C
B. Cupid-MDM2-C peptide labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd
S = Labelled Cupid-MDM2-C Peptide sample.
C. Labelled peptide was incubated with living cells at 10 micromolar for 60 minutes before exchanging the media and washing the cells. Cells were imaged using a fluorescence microscope with filter sets for Fluorescein (Upper Panel) or phase contrast (Lower Panel). Fluorescent images of treated cells are taken at a setting where the background (autofluorescence) of the untreated cells is at the threshold of detection. We observe the peptide fluorescence distributed diffusely throughout all cells.