• Cargo: Residues 299 to 328 of human MDM2
• Domain type: zf-RAN-BP Motif, Zn-finger in Ran binding protein
• 30 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 11163
• Isoelectric point (pI): 8.86
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 19840
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 90%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.112 mg
Cupid-MDM2-B Peptide Data:
Cell permeating Cupid MDM2 peptide BA. Purified Cupid-MDM2-B peptide was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid MDM2-B Peptide sample
Cell permeating Cupid
MDM2 peptide B
B. Cupid-MDM2-B peptide labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd
S = Labelled Cupid-MDM2-B Peptide sample.
C. Labelled peptide was incubated with living cells at 10 micromolar for 60 minutes before exchanging the media and washing the cells. Cells were imaged using a fluorescence microscope with filter sets for Fluorescein (Upper Panel) or phase contrast (Lower Panel). Fluorescent images of treated cells are taken at a setting where the background (autofluorescence) of the untreated cells is at the threshold of detection. We observe the peptide fluorescence distributed diffusely throughout all cells.