Cell Permeating Cupid PKI Peptide
B. Cupid-PKI peptide labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd
S = Labelled Cupid-PKI peptide sample.
C. Labelled peptide was incubated with living cells at 10 micromolar for 60 minutes before exchanging the media and washing the cells. Cells were imaged using a fluorescence microscope with filter sets for Fluorescein (Upper Panel) or phase contrast (Lower Panel). Fluorescent images of treated cells are taken at a setting where the background (autofluorescence) of the untreated cells is at the threshold of detection. We observe the peptide fluorescence distributed diffusely throughout all cells.
• Cargo: Residues 6 to 25 of Human cAMP-dependent protein kinase inhibitor alpha
• Domain type: Pseudo-substrate inhibitor of PKA cat subunit.
• 20 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 9833
• Isoelectric point (pI): 9.62
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 8480
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 90%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.098 mg
Cupid-PKI Peptide Data:
Cell permeating Cupid PKI peptideA. Purified Cupid-PKI peptide was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid PKI peptide sample