Cupid Nemo D Cell Permeation:
B. Cupid-Nemo-D peptide labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd, S = Labelled Cupid-Nemo-D Peptide sample.
C. Labelled peptide was incubated with living cells at 10 micromolar for 60 minutes before exchanging the media and washing the cells. Cells were imaged using a fluorescence microscope with filter sets for Fluorescein (Upper Panel) or phase contrast (Lower Panel). Fluorescent images of treated cells are taken at a setting where the background (autofluorescence) of the untreated cells is at the threshold of detection. We observe the peptide fluorescence distributed diffusely throughout all cells.
Cupid Nemo D peptide:
• Cargo: Residues 300 to 343 of Human NF-kappa-B essential modulator isoform a (NEMO)
• Domain type: Leucine Zipper
• 44 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 12888
• Isoelectric point (pI): 9.16
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 9970
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 94%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.129 mg
Cupid-Nemo-D Peptide Data:
A. Purified Cupid-Nemo-D peptide was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid Nemo-D Peptide sample