Cupid Nemo C Cell Permeation:
B. Cupid-Nemo-C peptide labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd, S = Labelled Cupid-Nemo-C Peptide sample.
C. Labelled peptide was incubated with living cells at 10 micromolar for 60 minutes before exchanging the media and washing the cells. Cells were imaged using a fluorescence microscope with filter sets for Fluorescein (Upper Panel) or phase contrast (Lower Panel). Fluorescent images of treated cells are taken at a setting where the background (autofluorescence) of the untreated cells is at the threshold of detection. We observe the peptide fluorescence distributed diffusely throughout all cells.
Cupid Nemo C Peptide:
• Cargo: Residues 242 to 350 of Human NF-kappa-B essential modulator isoform a (NEMO)
• Domain type: Ubiquitin binding site
• 109 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 20245
• Isoelectric point (pI): 8.25
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 9970
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 89%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.202 mg
Cupid-Nemo-C Peptide Data:
A. Purified Cupid-Nemo-C peptide was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid Nemo-C Peptide sample