Cupid Nemo A Cell Permeation:
B. Cupid-Nemo-A peptide labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd, S = Labelled Cupid-Nemo-A Peptide sample.
C. Labelled peptide was incubated with living cells at 10 micromolar for 60 minutes before
Cupid Nemo A peptide:
• Cargo: Residues 44 to 111 of Human NF-kappa-B essential modulator isoform a (NEMO)
• Domain type: Dimerization
• 68 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 15814
• Isoelectric point (pI): 8.21
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 6990
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 88%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.158 mg
Cupid-Nemo-A Peptide Data:
A. Purified Cupid-Nemo-A peptide was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid Nemo-A Peptide sample