Transcription Factor Permeation:
B. Cupid-Sox2 protein labelled with fluorescein was subjected to SDS-PAGE and observed with a blue light transilluminator.
M = Weight markers shown in Kd, S = Labelled Cupid-Sox2 protein sample.
C. Labelled protein was incubated with living cells at 5 micromolar for 60 minutes before exchanging the media and washing the cells. Cells were imaged using a fluorescence microscope with filter sets for Fluorescein (Upper Panel) or phase contrast (Lower Panel). Fluorescent images of treated cells are taken at a setting where the background (autofluorescence) of the untreated cells is at the threshold of detection. We observe the Cupid-Sox2 protein fluorescence distributed diffusely throughout all cells.
Cupid-Sox2 Transcription Factor
• Cargo: Residues 2 to 317 of human Sox2
• Domain type: : Full Human Protein.
• 316 Amino acids
• Molecular weight (daltons): 41789
• Isoelectric point (pI): 9.73
• Extinction Coefficient (A280 reduced) : 44350
• Solubility : >200 micromolar
• Purity: 90%
• Cell-Permeation : Passes
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.41 mg
• 1 Unit = 10 nanomoles = 0.55 mg
Cupid-Sox2 Protein Data
A. Purified Cupid-Sox2 protein was subjected to SDS-PAGE alongside a prestained molecular marker ladder. The gel was then stained for protein with a commercial coomassie-based stain.
M = Weight markers shown in kD
S = Cupid-Sox2 protein sample